Pure Chianti Classico
Pure Chianti Classico SOLD
- Absolutely classic Chianti estate with 1,000 years of history. In harmony with the landscape, this property is classified as historically valuable. The driveway to the house is beautiful, as you expect this of a traditional Chianti property. The view is typical Chianti countryside and only on the horizon there are other typical Chianti estates visible.
- The buildings, grouped around a small courtyard, are: a main house with a tower - including kitchen, dining room, three bedrooms, three bathrooms, rooms on the 2nd and 3rd floor of the residential tower. The annexe, used for guests or rental, includes kitchen, living room, three bedrooms, two bathrooms. Gross floor space isapproximately 1,000 m2; yet, the actual habitable surface is significantly less due to the thick walls.
- In the basement of the main house there is also a wine cellar with barrels and traditional equipment. A 300 m2 'capanna' comes with tractor, machinery and tools. There is also a very nice pool with wonderful views harmonically embedded next to the house.
- The total area of the property is 74 hectares, of which 2 1/2 ha of vineyards, 1 1/2 ha olives, 12 ha of farmland. The rest is forest.
- The total building stock is considered as very solid. The apartments could be used but need, as well as the infrastructure for wine making, considerable modernization.
The privacy of our customers is important to us. We will gladly provide more information and pictures on request.
Rolf T. Boeni
M +41 79 322 4852