Winery - small and excellent - Chianti Classico / 12ha
RESERVED - PLEASE ASK
- Small and fine winery, which is in excellent condition. A good for wine lovers and / or entrepreneurs in related sectors such as hotel, gastronomy, wine trade.
- Everywhere you can see and feel that quality is a top priority - from the condition of the vineyard to the machines, appliances and wine cellar to the wine, which has received many excellency awards.
- This is a running business. The winery can be taken over and easily managed further - with the existing workforce. The previous owners will continue to support for an agreed period of time.
- The associated properties are "pearls". With appropriate investment in restoration, or conversion, something unique can be used here. In terms of architects and construction companies we can support.
- Location = Chianti-Classico: The winery is contiguous on a wonderful south-facing slope in the core Chianti Classico region, conveniently located, as only about 30 minutes from the motorway Florence-Rome.
Vineyard: 12 ha, of which 9 ha with D.O.G.C. (Chianti Classico, Chianti Classico Riserva) and 3 ha with I.G.T certificates (Supertuscan); with different grappa.
- Property: Complete winery. Additional house in the village with more than 300m2 of living space. For example, after a major refurbishment, it could be used as accommodation for guests and / or employees. A real estate pearl is the "Capanna" in the vineyard; 220m2.
- Production: max. 60'000 liters, 80'000 bottles à 0.75l. For quality reasons, production is limited to 5'000l / ha.
- Grape varieties: Sangiovese, Merlot, Angelotta.
- Planting: Between 1993 and 2006, virtually all the vine was renewed.
- Vinification vessels, vinification equipment and machinery, agricultural equipment and machinery: Everything is available.
- Awards: The wines have a high reputation and over time have received excellent reviews from wine guides.
- Investments: Investments have been ongoing over the past 20 years. Vineyard, winery and machinery are thus on a very high quality level.
There is no country house included. Yet, we have a number of country houses in the area, at attractive prices, if the new owner wants to live in the region.
including real estate, appliances, at least two harvests of wine stock and customer addresses:
EUR 3.5 million. Commission for the buyer: 3% plus VAT.
The privacy of our customers is important to us. We will gladly provide more information and pictures on request.
Rolf T. Boeni
M +41 79 322 4852